Middle School Fall Sports Information on 19 June 2012 by lglanski • Official practices begin September 4th for Cross Country, Field Hockey, Girl’s Soccer and Boy’s Soccer
• Official practices begin August 29th (first day of school) for football
• All required forms are available via the pvsd.org website. Go to Athletics, then Physical Forms link. PIAA Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation for Athletes. Eligibility Information Sheet. A [...]
- Postponements/Cancellations Friday, February 08, 2013
Boys/Girls Swimming at Coatesville is postponed to Monday, February 11th. There will be practice immediately after school today.
Boys Basketball / PAC 10 Playoff Game at Spring-Ford is postponed to
Saturday, February 9th at
2:00PM. Gates open at 1:15PM.
There will be practice immediately after school.
High School Wrestling and Winter Track will practice immediately after school today.
Todays Middle School East and Middle School West practices are cancelled.
Saturdays Winter Track Relay Carnival at Lehigh University has been cancelled.
Saturdays JV Wrestling Tournament at North Penn has been cancelled.
Saturdays PV Invitational Junior High Tournament has been cancelled.
- Middle School Girls Lacrosse Perkiomen Valley Girls Lacrosse High School and Middle School coaches are currently offering pre season training opportunities for any interested player including clinics, after school sessions and 7v7 indoor league games. Please contact your school''s coach for more information at: email@example.com (Kathy Kelley, PVHS Varsity Head Coach), firstname.lastname@example.org (Carol Canigiani, PVMS West Head Coach), and email@example.com (Kim Tyson, PVMS East Head Coach).
- Coach Openings at PV East Girls Basketball, Softball, Baseball, Girls Lacrosse. Contact Larry Glanski, Athletic Director at firstname.lastname@example.org